General Meeting, Furstenfeld, 21.09.2001
1. Opening and welcome of the General Meeting by the Vice-President Mr.
Humberto Oliveira. Thank to the Chairman of the organization committee
EC 2001 Mr. Gerhard Jedliczka.
– Short introduction about Championships in Kaliningrad 2000;
– Letter by Mr. Fritz Nopel, stating he doesn’t continue as President and
thanking EGKF for his great and good work;
– Short introduction about referee course leaded by Mr. Vitaliano Morandi.
2. Welcome by Mr. Jiri Bocek, Secretary General who read order for the
– Proposal: Stella Pippi Fair Play Award – accepted;
– Proposal: Mr. Nopel for Honorary President – accepted
– Tournaments for 2002 and 2003;
– Presentation of the guest of EGKF General Meeting: Mr. Martin Cules,
member of WKF directive committee.
3. In the absence of the Treasurer Mr. Pieter Harms, report read by Mr. Johny Harms.
4. Election of the Board, proposal:
President: Mr. Humberto Oliveira Portugal
Vice-President: Mr. Horst Nehm Germany
Secretary General Mr. Jiri Bocek Czech Republic
Treasurer: Mr. Johny Harms Belgium Auditors:
Mr. Erhard Kellner Austria
Mr. Alexander Gendrikson Russia
Elected with no votes against, nor abstention.
5. Proposal to changes to the statutes:
Article 2: address of the EGKF – accepted 13
Article 3: Direction in purpose and rules to WKF – accepted 12, against 1 (Slovakia) Article 6: Cancellation of point nº. 4, Vice Secretary General – accepted 13 Article 8: Terms of officials – 4 years, accepted 12, against 1 (Slovakia) Between article 15 and 16 – put the two auditors of EGKF, accepted 13 Referee committee shoud be outside the board of officials, accepted 14 Referee Committee:
Chairman Mr. Vitaliano Morandi Italy
Members Mr. Alois Wiesbock Austria Mr. Jiri Bocek Czech Republic Mr. Uwe Portugall Germany
– 2002: Belarus
6 votes Romania 4 votes
European Championship of Cadets and Juniors will be in Minsk (Belarus)
– 2003: Portugal:
European Championship for Seniors will be in Serpa (Portugal)
Proposal – St. Polten (Austria) or Ukraine Presentation in Minsk 2002
Proposal – Berlin (Germany) or Barcelona (Spain) Presentation in Serpa 2003
– 2006: No Proposals
7. No new members
8. Mr. Culen informed that the President of WKF will be informed in Tunis about the vote of EGKF to follow WKF rules.
9. End of General meeting by Mrs. Bocek and Oliveira